Tuesday, July 7, 2009

busy

It's been a while since I have posted. Working like crazy, and then doing all kinds of random wedding stuff...
I have a few minutes now but I am so glued to this Michael Jackson Memorial thing on T.V.
I still can't believe he died.
I am not the type to cry over a celebrities death, but I am genuinely saddened by this.
The poor guy went through some horrible trials and tribulations in his lifetime. And it makes me angry to hear the people that remember him for the molestation trial and not for the incredible music he made.

2 comments:

  1. Keri! You're alive :) I always get a bit sad when I realise I haven't heard from you in a while... But glad to hear you're busy with positive stuff like work and organising your WEDDING!! (WOO!)

    What was the memorial like? Haven't had a chance to watch it (not sure if I actually want to, if I'm honest). But yeah, I'll definitely agree that it's a bit sad that his checkered personal history has overshadowed his incredible music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wedding stuff? Do tell! Its miserable and cold here and I need something to give me that warm fuzzy feeling inside again :)

    MJ was and always will be a legend. His daughter at the end broke my heart. I hope he rests in piece.

    ReplyDelete