Monday, June 29, 2009

Ok, clean slate

Ok...so to my readers...mostly Mia and Pink teacup...<3

I deleted all my posts about Princess...and I have decided to weed out the bad feelings I have for her.
Mostly because I feel....guilty. And to be truthful, Jealous.

She has her life, I have mine, and they are incomparable...

I am sure there are reasons for her to be jealous of me, and I need to take the higher road and not be so petty about my insecurities...

Thank you for listening to all my rants, and I appreciate your support...

Much love, much, much love.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Keri! (Sorry for being slow out of the starting blocks on commenting - life is fucking ridiculously crazy right now).

    Hope the 'clean slate' thing is helping you to feel better about the situation. Just want you to know that it's perfectly fine to rant about anyone or anything you please on your blog. It is your blog! Promise I won't tell Princess, m'kay?

    Also - you're hot and awesome :) Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry who are we talking about? Hhm...just remember babe, this blog is about YOU. Write whatever you want to write about. We love you the way you are and will carry on reading whatever you decide to write about :)

    As for the whole clean slate idea, so adult of you. I would do that but I probably wouldnt have any material to write! lol x

    ReplyDelete